Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Knock, Turn, Al

I don't know what it is about me and my family, but we seem to be a group of nocturnal beings who function best when the sun is down. Doesn't matter if it's a school night or if we have work the following day, we are going to stay up ALL the night, dammit! And it's not even as if there's something interesting going on. Most of the time we just stay up watching reruns of television shows on our computers (like I'm doing right now), or just trolling random people on the internet (guilty, again).

Then again, is it really about us being nocturnal or just us being unable to turn away from our computer screens? Because when I really think about it, I start to realize that I'm not actually  more productive at night because I'm just doing the same stuff I do when it's daytime. The only difference is the lack of natural light. Dear god. I guess I really am a computer addict... or just a wannabe vampire. I dunno.

I'm not really thinking straight right now (as you can probably tell) because I'm eating chips, playing computer chess, and watching the Chappelle Show as I'm attempting to write this entry. So instead of saving this as a draft and going back to it tomorrow morning, I'm going to go ahead and publish it because well... Because I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come at me, bro!